The Horn of Plenty Hotel & Restaurant
Gulworthy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8JD
This small independently owned 4 star Country House Hotel and Restaurant has been thrilling guests for almost 50 years with some of the South West’s very best food and accommodation. Stunning views overlooking the Tamar Valley. Open daily.
Recent hotel accolades include:
- 4 AA Stars and 2 AA rosettes for Culinary Excellence.
- “Devon Small Hotel of the Year” – Highly Commended – 2016/17 Devon Tourism Awards
- “Best Hotel in the South West” – Finalist – Taste of the West 2016
- One of “The Ultimate 100 British Hotels”, Sunday Times 2015
- “UK Small Hotel of the Year”, Silver Award – 2015 Visit England Awards for Excellence
Recent restaurant accolades include:
- “Devon’s Best Fine Dining Restaurant” – Silver Award 2016/7, Food & Drink Devon
- “Taste of the West” – Gold Award for Food 2016, 2014 and 2013
- “Taste of Devon”, Silver Award – 2014 Devon Tourism Awards
You’ll find local provenance is high on the agenda here, with over 80% of produce is sourced from Devon and Cornwall.
Lunch: £19.50 for 2 courses, £24.50 for 3 courses.
Dinner: £49.50 for 3 courses
Afternoon tea: from £9.50.
With 16 luxury en suite rooms, The Horn of Plenty is ideal for that special occasion or gourmet break. Prices start at just £95 per room Bed and Breakfast, based on 2 sharing.
Whatever the occasion, The Horn has all the ingredients for a magical and memorable visit.