2017 Food & Drink Devon Awards are now open
The valued Food & Drink Devon Awards celebrate the very best Devon has to offer by recognising our most respected and influential artisan food and drink producers and establishments The Awards cover food production, preparation, retailing, cooking and service.
Award winners will benefit from media recognition and the prestige of using award success in their marketing. Entrants can also receive valuable and constructive feedback on their products and services as they are presented to customers, helping maintain and improve quality standards.
Entries for the Food & Drink Devon Awards 2017 are now open to all Devon based Food and Drink businesses.
This year there are 7 main award categories:
- Devon Producer Taste Awards – for individual items produced by primary and secondary producers.
- Overall best Devon Producer Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Devon Producer Packaging Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Taste of Devon Hospitality – for restaurants, cafés, bistros, pubs and street food.
- Devon Retailer – for farm shops, delis, food halls, other food shops and online retailers.
- Best Farmers Market – open to all Farmers Markets across Devon.
- Best Cookery School – open to all Cookery School across Devon.
For further information or to enter online please visit the Awards section on our website or conatct Ali Neagle on 07789 666064
or email email@example.com