2019 Awards Now Open For Entries
Entries for the Food Drink Devon Awards 2019 are now open to all Devon based Food and Drink businesses.
- Devon Producer Awards – for individual items produced by primary and secondary producers.
- Overall Best Devon Producer Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Overall Best Devon Producer Brand Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Devon Hospitality – for restaurants, hotels, cafés, bistros, pubs, bars and street food.
- Devon Retailer – for farm shops, delis, food halls, community shops, other food shops and online retailers.
- Best Farmers Market – open to all Farmers Markets across Devon.
- Best Training School – open to all Cookery/Training Schools across Devon.
You can enter here https://www.foodanddrinkdevon.co.uk/awards/entry-form or download the forms below.
Devon Producer Awards:
- Food & Drink Devon members - Entry is free for 2 products per company, then £20+ vat per additional product.
- Non-Members - £30+ vat per product (this will be discounted against the Food Drink Devon membership fee if becoming a member by the end of April 2019).
By entering the producer awards, the producers agree to forward their samples to Food Drink Devon by Monday 10 June 2019.
Silver, Gold and Platinum awards will be awarded to outstanding products entered in the Devon Producer Awards and for those who wish to, you can enter for the Best Devon Producer and the Best Devon Brand Awards.
Devon Hospitality Awards:
- Entry is free but a voucher is required to cover the cost of a 2 or 3 course meal for 2 with a drink each.
- If entering the Café & Tearooms or Street Food categories, in order for our judges to remain anonymous, please make a payment to Food Drink Devon of £25, this will enable our judges to purchase a selection off your menu.
Devon Retailer Awards:
- Entry is free but a £25 voucher is required to cover the cost of purchasing a selection of goods.
Best Farmers Market:
- Entry is free, dates must be given in the entry form of when the market is open up to the end of July 2019.
Best Training School:
- Entry is free but a payment must be made to cover the cost of a course for one and dates given for availability up to the end of July 2019.
If you wish to enter more than one category you are required to provide the necessary vouchers for each. Feedback reports will be available for a small fee.
This year’s final deadline for entries is Friday 19th April 2019.
Judging will take place over the following three months, a shortlist of winners will be announced in August and the winners themselves at the awards ceremony taking place in October.
Apart from media recognition and the prestige of using award success in your marketing if you’re a winner, every entrant who chooses to can get valuable and constructive feedback on their entry. The independent panel of experienced judges will mystery shop the Hospitality and Retailer entries, and blind-taste the Devon Producer entries. For the small investment of time to complete your entry, you can receive a confidential appraisal of your products and services as they are presented to your customers, helping you maintain and improve your quality standards.
Please address all correspondence and queries regarding the awards to Ali Neagle on firstname.lastname@example.org, or Telephone: 07789 666064
Good luck! We look forward to receiving your entry!