About the Awards
The valued Food Drink Devon Awards celebrate the very best Devon has to offer by recognising our most respected and influential artisan food and drink producers and establishments The Awards cover food production, preparation, retailing, cooking and service. Award winners will benefit from media recognition, as well as an excellent marketing tool and resultant increased sales.
Entries for the 2018 Awards are now CLOSED and judging is well underway.
This year there are 7 main award categories:
- Devon Producer Taste Awards – for individual items produced by primary and secondary producers.
- Overall Best Devon Producer Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Overall Best Devon Producer Brand Representation Award - for primary and secondary producers.
- Taste of Devon Hospitality – for restaurants, cafés, bistros, pubs and street food.
- Devon Retailer – for farm shops, delis, food halls, other food shops and online retailers.
- Best Farmers Market – open to all Farmers Markets across Devon.
- Best Training School – open to all Cookery/Training Schools across Devon.
A shortlist of wiinners will be announced in August and the winners themselves at our Awards Ceremony in October.
Please address all correspondence and queries regarding the awards to Ali Neagle on firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 07789 666064
Good luck to all those who have entered.