Salcombe Crab Avocado and Chipotle Bruschetta
We love coming up with recipes using ingredients that be purchased through the website from our local producers. This Crab brushetta is truely wonderful, the chipotle gives it a little punch without overpowering the crab.
125g Favis Brown Crab meat
125g Favis White crab meat
3-4 tbsp. South Devon Chilli Farm Smokey Chipotle salsa
1 tbsp. Coriander chopped
5 Chery tomatoes diced
1 Spring onions finely chopped
2 ripe Avocado
2 limes juiced
Bell & Loxton Rapeseed oil
Sourdough from The Bake House Salcombe
For the garnish:
Cherry Tomatoes and Coriander & Rocket
- In a food processor pulse the brown crabmeat and chipotle sauce together then fold in ½ squeezed lime, 5 chopped cherry tomatoes, spring onion and coriander, season to taste.
- Slice the sourdough and drizzle with rapeseed oil, sprinkle with salt and grill until nicely toasted.
- Peel and mash the avocado season with juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper
- Spread a nice layer of the crushed Avocado over the warm bruschetta then top with alternating spoonfuls of the brown crabmeat salsa and white crab meat.
- Garnish with the rocket, coriander, cherry tomatoes and a lime wedge then serve and eat immediately
View listing page for Alpha Appointments