The Angel are looking for someone to join their passionate team as a full time Senior Waiter to assist the manager in running of the restaurant and service.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and want to join an award-winning restaurant please see details below.
- General daily restaurant duties including taking orders and serving food
- Perform Opening and Closing Duties
- Prepare and laying tables
- Ensure standards are being followed
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant Food Safety laws and legislation
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Responsible for Front of House when Manager is off
- Assist in training new staff
- Assist manager in running of restaurant
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress preferred
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Competitive hourly pay
- Monthly Gratuities
- 20% Staff Discount
- 28 days Holiday allowance
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day off
Please Email Jordan@hollandgroup.co.uk if you would like further details.
View listing page for The Angel - Taste of Devon