Sunday roasts are back at Bayards Cove Inn
Sunday roasts are back on the menu at Bayards Cove Inn from this weekend (September 8).
Sunday roasts are a time-honoured family tradition that ranks as a staple of things that are best loved about Britain. It’s the meal that ends one week, and begins another, offering a delicious pause to enjoy a stalwart of British traditions.
Roast topside of beef with Yorkshire puds, roasties and fresh vegetables will be served from noon until 3pm with a vegetarian option too. It’s simple, seasonal food sourced as close to Dartmouth as possible with a wine list that is as considered as much as the food.
Booking is essential and dogs and children are welcome.
Bayards Cove Inn tips for a truly delicious Sunday Roast
- Serve a roast joint of meat – we serve topside of beef.
- Include enormous home cooked Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, with steamed vegetables on the side.
- The more seasonal the veggies, the better!
- Make sure the gravy is mouth-watering, and don’t forget the accompaniments - horseradish sauce complements roast beef perfectly while for lamb its mint sauce and redcurrant jelly
- Pick a delicious wine to pair with your choice of meat.
- Offer a vegetarian option too.
View listing page for Bayards Cove Inn