Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Staying in is the new going out this year! Bell & Loxton continue to remain open supplying all their lovely delicatessans and farm shops with their award winning oils. You can also buy online from their website www.bellandloxton.co.uk Their original oil makes delicious roast potatoes – the all important part of the Christmas lunch. One to try this Christmas...
Tasty Brussel Sprouts the perfect accompaniment to the traditional Christmas Lunch.
- 1kg Brussels Sprouts
- 100g thinly sliced pancetta (cut into approx. 2cm strips)
- 4 tbsp Bell and Loxton cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in a pan of boiling salted water for approx 3 minutes.
- Drain and tip into bowl of iced water to cool quickly.
- Drain well and set aside until nearly ready to serve.
- Saute the pancetta in Bell and Loxton rapeseed oil
- Add the sprouts and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
View listing page for Bell and Loxton