Sweet Ideas For Christmas From Bristows Of Devon
If you are so over chocolate brussel sprouts, how about looking at some fabulous sweet treats made right here in Devon? Here are Bristow of Devon's favourite ideas for festive confectionery…
- Fill cookie jars and festive containers with our toffee – the lovely reds, gold and greens look great in this festive tree jar.
- Bonbons are thought to have originated in France in the 17th century. These days, our Devon-made bonbons are exported to France where there is a real appetite for this delicious sweet treat. Our zingy Blue Raspberry Chewy Bonbons look fab in this reindeer jar. The only problem will be keeping it topped up!
- There’s a real temptation to over-do the booze at this time of year. Substitute a gin for some tasty Gin and Lemon mocktail bonbons – all the flavour and none of the hangover.
- The next time you bring out some after dinner mints, think about adding some old-school favourites to get the older members of the family reminiscing. May we suggest spearmint chews, butterscotch and perhaps some Christmas pudding fudge. Now that’s what we call ending the meal on a high point!
- Bubbles? Don’t mind if I do. Our Prosecco and Kir Royale bonbons are the ideal choice when it’s time to celebrate with something a little special and they are alcohol-free so you can even use them to lift your spirits during dry January.
Bristows of Devon have been making artisan confectionery in Crediton since the 1930’s. Look out for its tasty handmade sweets in a traditional sweet shop near you! Call 01363 774 631 for a stockist list or to buy direct.
View listing page for Bristows of Devon