Beetroot Hummus by Eversfield Organic
Seriously scrummy and blooming beautiful, this hummus also packs a nutritious punch. Dunk your favourite bread in and enjoy! Click here to buy the ingredients.
What You Need:
- 3 Medium Sized Beets, peeled and boiled or steamed until soft
- 1 tin Mr Organic Chickpeas (keep half the water they come in)
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tsp Salt
What You Do:
- In a blender, add your chickpea water (also known as aquafaba), lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, salt, beetroot and chickpeas in that order. Process until smooth.
- If it looks too thick, trickle more aquafaba or cold water in the top until it becomes the texture that you’re happy with.
- Taste! Feel free to add more lemon juice, more salt or more tahini until it tingles your taste buds.
- To serve, put hummus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. You may wish to sprinkle chopped parsley, mint or toasted sesame seeds over too. Enjoy!
View listing page for Eversfield Organic