Sticky Miso Chicken by Eversfield Organic
Love sweet and salty? These succulent chicken wings & drumsticks are coated in it to deliver the ultimate salty-sweet hit that's finger-licking good! Click here to buy the ingredients.
What You Need:
- 6 Chicken Wings or 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Lime
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- Thumb-sized piece of Fresh Ginger, crushed
- 2 tsp Mirin or Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tsp Organic Miso Paste (we used white but any will work!)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Handful of Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Big pinch of Sesame Seeds
- Toasted Peanuts
What You Do:
- In a bow, mix the juice of half your lime, the zest of the lime, garlic, ginger, mirin, soy sauce, sesame oil, miso paste and honey. Place your chicken in the bowl and stir to ensure each piece is coated. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat your oven to 180. Place the chicken, skin up, on a baking tray and cover with foil. Bake for 30 mins then turn the heat up to 200 and remove the foil. This allows the skin to crisp up.
- Pile up on a plate. Feel free to drizzle more honey over and a squeeze of fresh lime, the sprinkle the sesame seeds, peanuts and coriander over the plate. Tuck in!
View listing page for Eversfield Organic