Sticky Sweet Chilli Pork & Cauli Rice
One of Eversfield's favourite January recipes – It’s sweet, sour and super low-carb. The jammy pineapple goes perfectly with the tender strips of organic pork, all coated in a sticky sweet and spicy sauce on a bed of fluffy cauliflower rice. Simple, saucy and super scrummy, this is a wonderful dish for a healthy midweek meal.
- 400g Pork Stir Fry Strips
- ½ Lemon
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 inches Fresh Ginger
- 5 Spring Onions
- 1 bottle Biona Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place 2 tbsp coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok and turn on high heat. Finley slice the garlic cloves and red chilli and grate the ginger then add to the pan. Once it’s all sizzling, add the stir fry strips and the juice of half a lemon.
- Once the pork looks glazed, add the sweet chilli sauce and turn the heat down to medium. Allow to simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate the whole cauliflower, excluding the leaves. In another large frying pan, add 2 tbsp coconut oil and a pinch of salt. Turn on medium heat and, once the oil has melted, add the grated cauliflower. Stir or toss constantly for 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- Finely chop the spring onions and add half to the sweet chilli pork and half to the cauliflower rice.
- Stir both through and serve immediately. Top with more chilli if you’re feeling wild, or a little lemon zest if you fancy some zing. Enjoy!
View listing page for Eversfield Organic