Panna Cotta Recipe
Looking for the perfect dessert to create at home for a Summer dinner party?
Exeter Golf and Country Club's Pastry Chef, Pinky has shared a recipe for a vanilla and white chocolate panna cotta to serve with raspberries and ice cream, or even a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.
For six people
- 175ml milk
- 600ml double cream
- 75 grams of caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 11 grams of gelatine leaves
- 100 grams white chocolate
- Soak gelatine with cold water
- In a pan, put the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla seed and bring to the boil
- Squeeze the gelatine to remove excess water and whisk in to cream mixture whilst hot.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and add a small piece at a time until it is all melted.
- Pour into ramekins and set for 24 hours.
- Serve with red berries and ice-cream – or a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.
View listing page for Exeter Golf and Country Club