Gluten Free Flatbreads
The preparation takes hardly any time, it uses only 4 ingredients and they are naturally gluten free. They are so tasty and super versatile, perfect for adding to a sharing platter and dipping in houmous or using as a pizza base. However you choose to serve your flatbreads, they will quickly become a staple, go to side dish!
This recipe makes about 6 small flatbreads, but you can easily halve of double quantities depending on how many you need.
For the full recipe, and to order the ingredients, visit our website: www.postalpantry.co.uk/gluten-free-flatbreads/
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1.5 cups GF plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until a stick dough forms.
- Scoop a ball of the dough onto a well floured surface and gently push to create an oval shape about 1.5 cm thick. Dust the top and place in a preheated non-stick pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on either side, or until browned. Repeat with the remaining dough and serve warm.
View listing page for The Postal Pantry Co