Pound Lane Financial Management
Lower Loveham Farm, High Bickington, Umberleigh, Devon, EX37 9AU
Susie Kevern of Pound Lane Financial Management helps growing businesses manage their finances, whether that's making more profit, having good information to make sure you make good decisions or making sure there's enough money left to pay all the bills.
She has worked in the food industry for most of her career and now specializes in providing practical, hands on help to small (SME) ambitious food businesses.
Susie says "What’s different about working with me is that I bring 15 years of experience working inside real businesses. I love the challenge of finding the information needed to steer the business to profitable, cash generating growth. Answers to questions like:
- Why is there never enough money to pay all the bills?
- How come we’re busier than we were last year, but I don’t seem to be earning more?
- We have an opportunity to sell to a new customer, how can we tell if it will make us money?
- We’ve been offered finance on a new machine, but is it a good deal?
- Am I making money or not?
My clients’ see me as a partner in their business and say that my advice gives them confidence that they are making the right decisions."
If you feel that you would benefit from having a business partner with the skills and experience to focus on your business finances and help you realise your full potential give us a call. There’s no charge for a chat and initial consultation.