The Blackcurrant Bullet
Named in homage to the shape of a champagne glass to enjoy it in, the sophisticated Blackcurrant Bullet is perfect for a dinner à deux.
Serves: 2; Preparation time: 10 mins;
Handful of fresh blackcurrants; ½ lime; 25ml gin; 75ml Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower Drink; Scoop large ice cubes; 375ml bottle Prosecco
- Take a cocktail shaker and add a tablespoon of fresh blackcurrants.
- Crush with a rolling pin.
- Add the juice of half a lime (you can forgo this if your blackcurrants are sour), 25ml of gin, and 75ml of Rocks Blackcurrant & Elderflower drink, and a scoop of large ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and then strain through a tea sieve into two champagne flutes, then top up carefully with ice cold Prosecco.
- Garnish with three blackcurrants in each drink.
View listing page for ROCKS Drinks