Cucumber & Elderflower Spritzer
A delightfully refreshing drink everyone can enjoy.
Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes steeping
What You Need:
- 1L Rocks Organic Sparkling Elderflower (4 x 250ml bottles)
- ½ cucumber
- 4 sprigs of mint
What You Do:
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut ½ the cucumber into ribbons.
- Put them in a jug along with ½ of the mint leaves and 250ml of Rocks Sparkling Elderflower.
- Stir the mixture well giving the mint and cucumber a bit of a press to release their flavours.
- Leave too steep for half an hour in the fridge.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve or muslin and discard the solids.
- Pour the remaining liquid into a large jug along with lots of ice and the remaining cucumber ribbons and mint.
- Top up with the Rocks Sparkling Elderflower and stir well.
View listing page for ROCKS Drinks