Salcombe Brewery Co. recruiting Brewery Assistant
ASSISTANT BREWER/ BREWERY ASSISTANT
Due to further growth and investment in the form of a new processing and packaging site Salcombe Brewery are looking to take on additional production staff.
Job Title: Assistant brewer/ Brewery assistant
Start date: From February 2021
Salcombe Brewery, Estuary View, Ledstone Cross, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 4BL
Packing site is located on the A38, 10 miles from the brewery.
35-40 hours a week, 5 days a week with flexible hours, some seasonal weekend work may be required.
Your main duties:
- Brewery cleaning
- Fermentation monitoring
- Tank cleaning
- Cask and keg washing
- Cask racking
- Assisting at brewery tours and brew days
- Delivering when required
- Passion for great beer
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be physically capable of lifting 25kg sacks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a full driving licence.
- Forklift license
- Brewing qualification or 1-2 years’ experience
- Computer literacy
In return you will receive:
- 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- A government auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted product from the staff shop
- Investment in your professional development via the IBD
- Opportunities to progress for the right candidate
Please email your CV to [email protected]
View listing page for Salcombe Brewery Co