‘The Devon Bramble’
This classic has been reinvented with Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ to create a truly exceptional cocktail.
What You Need:
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- 25ml lemon juice
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 25ml of crème de mure
- Blackberries to garnish
What You Do:
- Fill an old fashioned glass with ice and place to one side.
- Fill a Boston shaker with ice and add the Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’, lemon juice and sugar syrup and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain the mixture into an old fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add plenty of crushed ice on top and drizzle the Creme de Mure over the ice. Simply garnish with two blackberries on the side of the glass.
View listing page for Salcombe Distilling Company