This truly exceptional cocktail from Salcombe Gin is a contemporary take on a classic Mojito and combines the fresh citrus flavours of their award-winning London Dry gin ‘Start Point’ with blood orange marmalade, elderflower and mint. The result is clean, fresh and utterly moreish.
- 50ml Salcombe Gin 'Start Point'
- 2 barspoons of blood orange marmalade
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10 clapped mint leaves & a sprig of mint
- Elderflower Tonic
- Slice of blood orange
- Place the gin, blood orange marmalade, lemon juice and clapped mint leaves into a Boston shaker glass.
- Fill to the top with ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fill a highball tumbler with ice.
- Double strain the mixture into the highball tumbler.
- Fill to the top with elderflower tonic and garnish with the sprig of mint and slice of blood orange.
View listing page for Salcombe Distilling Company