Salcombe Gin Seashore Cocktail
A citrus gin cocktail from Salcombe Gin with subtle spice and ginger warmth. This exceptional gin cocktail pairs beautifully with seafood, especially crab.
- 40ml Salcombe Gin Voyager Series ‘Mischief’ developed in collaboration with Mark Hix
- 15ml Ginger sherbet
- 15ml Lime sherbet
- 2x Thumbnail slices of ginger
- 2x Slices of fresh chilli pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- ½ Pipette of foaming bitters
- 10ml Italicus Rosolio Bergamot Liqueur
- A sprig of samphire to garnish
Fill an old fashioned tumbler with ice and place to one side. In a Boston shaker muddle together the fresh ginger and chilli with the sherbets and Mischief gin. Fill the Boston shaker with ice, add the lime juice, Angustora bitters, foaming bitters and Italicus Bergamot Liqueur and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Double strain the mixture over the ice into the old fashioned glass and garnish with a sprig of samphire.
View listing page for Salcombe Distilling Company