Salcombe Gin's English Negroni
An Italian classic cocktail reinvented with Salcombe Gin 'Start Point', Rosehip cup, Somerset vermouth and a splash of grapefruit juice for a bittersweet finish.
What You Need:
- 25ml Salcombe Gin 'Start Point'
- 25ml Bramley & Gage Sweet Vermouth
- 25ml Rosehip Cup
- 10ml red grapefruit juice
- Slice of red grapefruit peel
What You Do:
- Fill a tumbler with ice and place to one side.
- In a mixing glass, add the gin, vermouth, rosehip cup and grapefruit juice.
- Add plenty of ice and stir gently for 30 seconds.
- Double strain the mixture into the tumbler.
- Cut a slice of red grapefruit peel over the glass to release the oils into the cocktail.
- Gently rub the rim of the glass with the grapefruit peel, before creating a twist to garnish.
View listing page for Salcombe Distilling Company