Salcombe Gin's St Clair Cocktail
In celebration of World Gin Day, Salcombe Gin have launched their St Clair Cocktail.
Why not give it a whirl...
What You Need:
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’
- 25ml St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 20ml freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 70ml chilled soda water
- Red grapefruit peel for decorative garnish
What You Do:
- Fill a boston shaker with ice.
- Add the red grapefruit juice, St. Germain and Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a flute glass.
- Add the chilled soda water.
- Slice a thin piece of grapefruit peel and add to the rim of the glass for a decorative garnish.
View listing page for Salcombe Distilling Company