Cafe Supervisor - The Salutation, Topsham
The Salutation Inn are offering an exciting opportunity available from July to lead the front of house team in our café at their award-winning hotel in Topsham, Nr Exeter. The right candidate is positive, pro-active and has genuine enthusiasm to make each guest feel valued.
The role is on a full-time permanent basis of 40 hours per week from 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Situated in the heart of Topsham, The Salutation Inn has been providing bed and sustenance to sailors, travellers and revellers for nearly 300 years, with Tom and Amelia Williams-Hawkes at the helm for the past five years. Tom is the Chef Director, having previously worked alongside Michael Caines, Gordon Ramsay and Marcus Wareing.
With six renovated boutique bedrooms and a high-reputation for their fine-dining, The Salutation continues to be the go-to destination for celebrations and special occasions, while their GlassHouse is the perfect daily escape for coffee, cake and afternoon tea.
- Supporting the General Manager with day to day running of the café
- Maintaining our high-standards of customer service and ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded
- Ensuring health and safety regulation are always adhered to
- Take reservations, ensuring that the guest journey is seamless and pleasant from start to finish.
The right person:
- Has experience working within the hospitality environment
- Has barista experience
- Has exceptional customer service skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Is dynamic, charismatic, with a can-do attitude and loves people
- Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner
Please note, there is no live-in accommodation available for staff.
Please contact Amelia Williams-Hawkes at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
View listing page for The Salutation Inn