Experienced Baker Needed at Truly Treats
We're looking for two experienced bakers to join our amazing team!
This is a full time role within a small, busy and friendly bakery. The successful candidate will be working in the production area under guidance from the Bakery Manager.
You must be able to work at a fast pace and to a high standard, complying to all health and safety standards. We're looking for someone who's a hard worker, a team player and has a great work ethic.
We're currently based by South Devon College in Paignton, but are relocating to Kingsteignton at the beginning of 2019. You must be able to travel to both locations.
Duties to include:
- Produce bakery products (cakes, traybakes, cupcakes, scones etc), from scratch, by hand
- Finish and decorate baked goods within the time frame allocated
- Follow established procedures to ensure consistency and quality of the product at all times
- Chop, pack, correctly label and store finished products ready for dispatch
- Ensure food safety and hygiene standards are adhered to at all times
This role offers the opportunity to learn useful skills and has good potential for growth within the business for the right candidate.
Previous bakery experience essential.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 7.30am until 4pm. No weekend work here!
Start date: ASAP
Wage: £8.00 p/h
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: bakery: 1 year (Required)
Click here to apply.
View listing page for Truly Treats Ltd