Waterside Bistro on search for Sous Chef
We’re looking a sous chef to join our fantastic team.
The Waterside Bistro is known for its award winning casual dining experience and great service, and we need the right person to help develop us further. Working closely with the head chef and general manager, excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness are all essential for this role. But we’re interested in your personality and potential too – not just your previous experience.
What we need
- You must thrive under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You should be able to lead a team
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
- Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK
What we can offer
- A GP related bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Great working hours for the perfect work/life balance
- A forward thinking company
- 28 days holiday/ year
In the first instance, please apply with your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch.
Job Type: Full-time (44 hours per week), contract
Experience: Sous Chef – 1 year (preferred)
Salary: £25,000 per annum + tips
Would you like to join our front of house team?
We are currently recruiting for permanent and seasonal staff so if you think you’re what we’re looking for send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
View listing page for Waterside Bistro