Brexit Advice and Support
Food Drink Devon will keep this page up-to-date with links to useful and relevant Brexit advice and support.
Please email [email protected] if there is any particular advice or support you need and we will do our best to help you - Brexit related or not.
Devon County Council
- DevonTradeEU - Exclusive new trade support service for businesses in Devon. The service is available until the end of March 2021.
- Export of animals and products of animal origin (POAO) from Great Britain to the European Union guidance - Defra's latest information regarding the export of animals and products of animal origin (POAO) from Great Britain to the European Union.
Importing Products of Animal Origin (POAO) from the European Union into Great Britain
- Upcoming Webinar - date, time and how to register to be announced in Defra's weekly bulletin. To sign up click here.
- If you have any POAO queries please email Defra at: [email protected] and for more information, please see Defra's Gov.uk webpage here - Importing or moving live animals, animal products and high risk food and feed not of animal origin
P&R Export Health Certificates
- Traders Moving Prohibited and Restricted (P&R) Goods from Great Britain (GB) to Northern Ireland (NI) - click here to view the downloadable briefing document. To view Defra's guidance booklet please click here.
Get regional help with exporting
Devon & Plymouth Chamber of Commerce / Heart of the SW Growth Hub
EU Exit transition 2nd panel session - Post Brexit Threats and Opportunities on Tuesday 23rd February - click here to register.
For more events, please visit: crm.devonchamber.co.uk/events
Heart of the SW Growth Hub
UK Transition Changes - www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk/start-grow-business/transition
Includes information for the following:
- General UK Transition Information
- Immigration and Employment
- Food production and fisheries
- Northern Ireland
- Legal, Data and Regulatory