November Members Newsletter
Member Events, Opportunities and News...
In this month's newsletter we have details of two FDD events in November and our members' survey, plus details of opportunities for members and diary dates.
FREE Networking Event
6pm on Monday 18th November 2019 at The Local Bar & Grill, Paignton
We are launching a series of events to facilitate networking amongst our members, the first of which will be held on Monday 18th November from 6pm at The Local Bar and Grill in Paignton.
Growth & Innovation Workshop
9am until 1pm on Thursday 28th November at Exeter Golf and Country Club
The next workshop in our series will be held on November 28th at Exeter Golf & Country Club and will focus on growth and innovation. To join us at this interactive and informative session or for more information visit here or contact Hanna.
- Moor Otters Arts Trail Business Opportunity
- Discounted Industry Training Courses with Campden BRI
- Exeter University Intern Opportunity
- Join the National Food Conversation
Member and Supporter Survey
In order to help us to continue to improve the service and oppotunities that we offer our members, we would be really grateful if you would complete our very short online survey here. It should take around 2 minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your time.
- Salcombe Gin announces partnership with P&O Cruises
- South West Wine School bring leading wine writers to the region
- Krispies launch first Click & Collect chip shop
- Salcombe Gin announces partnership with Marine Conservation Society
- Find out more about Love Devon
18th Nov: FDD Free Networking Event
26th Nov: Maximise your Digital Impact, Dartington
28th Nov: Growth & Innovation Workshop, Exeter
28th Nov: Reboot your Online Presence, Torquay
29th Nov-1st Dec: Christmas Shopping Fayre, Exeter
5th Dec: Food Labelling Update, Chipping Campden
14th-15th Dec: The Shops at Dartington Christmas Fair
Please tag @fooddrinkdevon if you would like us to share your content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. In particular on Facebook, pages are only allowed to share content if they are tagged by the business page.
We are thrilled to welcome the following new members to Food Drink Devon. Click on each member to find out more about their business and whether there is an opportunity for you to work together or simply enjoy their products as a consumer.
- The Plot Catering Co, Torquay
- The Rusty Pig, Ottery St Mary
- WeSUP, Torquay
- Samosa Lady, Ottery St Mary
- Dippy's, Plymouth
- Fordmore Farmshop, Cullompton
- Restaurant 1688, Brixham
- Butter Bike Co, Exeter
- The Angel - Taste of Devon, Dartmouth
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2019 FDD Awards which were announced at the glittering black tie awards' ceremony on Monday 7th October. Full details can be found here and images from the night are available here.