Innovating for a Post COVID-19 World within the Food Industry
online, online, online
A course for Managers, Team Leaders, and Supervisors, working within the food business sector.
- Understanding how government restrictions put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 impacted the food industry.
- Know how to predict changes in consumer trends due to an external influence.
- Understand the process of identifying new market opportunities.
- Know how to carry out market research to gain insight into your consumer.
- Understand how to adapt your business to appeal to the latest consumer trends.
- Know how to create and manage an effective new product development process.
- To be able to better deal with the changes brought about by Covid-19 by understanding the importance of having personal resilience.
- How COVID-19 impact on Christmas 2020
- What will life in 2021 be different because of COVID-19.
- What trends are predicted to emerge from changes in consumer habits.
COURSE DATES: (ALL 10am - 12pm)
- Tuesday 3 November
- Thursday 5 November
- Tuesday 10 November
- Thursday 12 November
- Tuesday 17 November
- Thursday 19 November
- Tuesday 24 November
- Train the Trainer: Tuesday 1 December
DURATION: 4 weeks
COURSE DETAILS: The course consists of 7 x 2 hour online guided learning modules at Level 3 with self-study in between (must be completed before the end of the course).
PROGRESSION WITHIN EMPLOYMENT
Progress to a project manager/ COVID-19 specialist within the business.
PROGRESSION INTO EDUCATION
Half day Level 4 ‘Train the trainer’ course.
This course gives learners the skills required to disseminate their learning to other staff members, or to new staff members as they join the company.
Change Management Online short course.
This course gives learners a deeper understanding of how to implement and manage change in the workplace.
Foundation Food Manufacturing Process Degree.
This course gives learners the skills required to progress to a senior management level within food manufacturing.
PROGRESSION INTO AN APPRENTICESHIP
Level 3 Food Technologist Apprenticeship
Level 3 or 5 ILM Apprenticeship
For more information, email [email protected]