Southern Europe meets Southern England
Exeter Racecourse, Exeter, EX6 7XS
The Department for International Trade in the South West are hosting the Southern Europe meets Southern England Roadshow on the 25th February – 26th February in Exeter and Bristol.
These events will be showcasing export opportunities in key Southern European markets to export ready companies in the Southern UK regions. Companies will have the opportunity to book 1-2-1 meetings with a delegation of DIT Commercial Officers.
The Commercial Officers are interested in meeting Southern England companies from the following sectors and sub-sectors:
Eco and natural products
- Including sustainable fashion, toiletries and retail products, free-from food and drink.
- Subsectors: cybersecurity, agritech, fintech, edtech, e-commerce, medtech, cleantech.
- Including artificial intelligence, big data, tangible technologies and software.
- Including pharma, technology, telecare and innovative solutions for hospitals.
- Not interested in hospital furniture, syringes or vitamins.
Registration of interest is required by companies. Places are limited therefore our team will be reviewing registrations to select the most appropriate companies to meet the Commercial Officers from overseas markets. This way we are able to ensure that businesses will be getting the most value out of this opportunity.
25th February 2020 from 08:30am
26th February 2020 from 08:30am
Leigh Court, Bristol, BS8 3RA